To truly provide the BEST care to patients, we must first be certain to care for ourselves. To do otherwise becomes a futile journey. This eight session webinar series has been designed to:
- Teach you the real foundational principles of highly successful Surgeons that provide outstanding patient care
- Gain and maintain a life outside of your practice that supports the longevity that most of us seek from our career
Each one-hour session will provide you with enough educational knowledge to make significant changes within your practice and life! Each session will end with an optional homework assignment that can earn participants an additional hour of CMEs credit.
About This Class
This class will focus on the pathophysiology of how our current training and practice environment usually discourages success and prevents sustainability. We will begin to understand the strategies of treatment that will lay the foundation for a sustainable surgical career. Upon completion of this class, participants will create their action plans for moving forward.
- Learn the 8 PRACTICEs of Highly Successful Surgeons, most of which were NOT taught to you in your medical training
- Discuss the Pathophysiology of the 8 PRACTICEs when modeled and performed without sustainability
- Discuss a strategy to create awareness of these PRACTICEs in your life and practice
- Implement a new positive habit to replace an old negative habit using goal setting and accountability
Webinar Recording - You may watch this webinar recording and complete the post-webinar survey to receive up to 2 CME credits. *Recording and CME's available until December 9, 2019.
CME Credit - Please complete the below Post Webinar Survey to receive CME credit.