On this web-conference, we discussed healthy practices to improve and/or maintain our own health. While there are a few notable exceptions, most of us do a poor job of managing our own healthcare. Are we visiting the doctor for appropriate medical care & health maintenance needs? Are we paying attention to what we eat?
Dr. Michelle Mudge-Riley and Dr. David Schechter shared valuable insight and strategies for planning our self-health. SurgeonMasters Founder Dr. Jeff Smith shared where he is succeeding and where he is struggling to manage HIS healthy habits.
For more, tune-in to the web-conference and then reach out to Team@surgeonmasters.com.
Jeffrey M. Smith, MD, FACS
- Orthopaedic Traumatologist
- SurgeonMasters Founder
David Schechter, MD
- Physician focusing on mind-body approaches to pain and other disorders at Cedars Sinai
- Author of Think Away Your Pain
- Family medicine physician who advocates for great health for physicians
Michelle Mudge-Riley, DO, MHA, RDN, CLT
- President and Founder, DocRD
- CEO and Founder, Physicians Helping Physicians
- Preventative Medicine Physician and Dietician who helps physicians with wellness and career transitions
Surgeons, Fellows, Medical Residents, and Medical Students